Google

Friday, March 07, 2008

Tagged!

Shelley tagged me a looooong time ago, and i'm finally posting :-)

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 15 years old. Probably getting ready to start looking for a job and driving with a license.

5 things on my to-do list today: 1) Finish my stupid OB test 2)Study for my humanities test 3)Read chapter 6 for Managerial Economics 4)Get ready to take an accounting quiz tomorrow 5)have fun

5 Snacks I enjoy: 1. Cookies 2.Black licorice 3.snickers 4.wheat thins 5.applesauce

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: hmmmm, I'd pay of student loans and stuff, possibly buy another car so shelley and I could each have one, buy a not super big house but a decent sized one, build a new computer, then invest the rest. I'd invest half in probably regular stuff, and split some in between alternative energy sources, nanotechnology, and space technology (so i could reserve a seat in the first space hotel:-)

3 of my bad habits: 1. I like to sleep too much 2.I spend too much time on the computer 3.I never put away my school books

5 places I have lived: 1.Provo, ut 2.Cedar city, ut 3. Redlands CA 4.Long beach, CA 5.Boston, MA 6.Carlisle, PA 7.San antonio, Tx 8.Chihuahua, Mexico

5 jobs that I have had: 1. working in IT at the MTC 2.Custodial at the MTC 3.Dishwasher at legends grill 4.Summer sales for dish network 5.Arbys

5 Things people don't know about me: 1.I'm actually a ninja and have a very large sniper rifle 2.I'm always tired 3.I would build computers for a job if I could 4.I wish I had time to exercise more 5.I've toyed with the idea of trying to write some short science fiction stories

Now I'm supposed to tag other people to do this same thing, but I cant think of anyone to tag....so if you want to be tagged, consider yourself it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...and you should see this Ninja's sword/knife collection!! :P I'd read your books Rick! :) Jonathan would loooooove that!