Google

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Pictures!


Jett really loves to be swaddled up real tight, so this is how he sleeps at night


The doctor reccomended that little jumbo Jett get some sun during the day, just to make sure that his jaundice stays away, so after Shelley fed him, he spend an hour laying around in the sun. It make Shelley really really hot, but Jett loved it!


Here I am holding him


And he is thinking "Why is dad holding me in this strage way?? I want some clothes on!"
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww! Look at that BIG little body! Holy moly he's big. Laughed when I read 'jumbo Jett' :P Congrats you guys!

Cindy said...

Great pictures! He is a big baby! I like the jumbo Jett too. I can't wait to get there and be able to hold him!

Alexa said...

What great pictures! If Jett loves being swaddled tight, y'all need to check out Miracle Blankets. Rosalie actually still likes hers, and she's 10 months old! He's a cutie, and I'm glad you put shots of you and Shelley in, too! We love you!