Google

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Adorable and Messy


Jett is so adorable in this outfit. He always looks really cute.

Here he is taking a nap in his favorite spot, the couch


Now he is awake, and looking pretty awesome propped up on his pillow.







WARNING! Not for the weak stomached!










When Jett has had enough of being adorable, he loves to make daddy messy. Here are two shirts that he slimed, right after each other. I still love him though, even when he gets me dirty!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vyazz said...

Wuz jus breezing through the blogs, an I must say thats one adorable child you have there!!!

Cindy said...

He is very adorable. I can't believe how much bigger he looks! It's only been 2 weeks since we left. He's 5 weeks old today. Babies are messy! I can't wait to see the video. Thanks for putting up new pictures! How is everyone doing?

Cami said...

He is so cute! I love his big eyes! And you are hilarious Rick, I love your comment about the first picture. I didn't notice at first that his outfit said "adorable" on it. Haha!